Honolulu Zoo Society Summer Day Camps - Camp ʻImi Loa & Camp Menehune - Waikiki, Hawaii
SUMMER FUN AT THE HONOLULU ZOO
2022 ZOO CAMPS
Zoo camp will immerse your keiki in the vast and unique world of animals. Campers will gain a wealth of knowledge about different animals and the environments in which they live. A different theme is highlighted each week and campers learn through hands-on lessons complete with biofacts, interactive activities, crafts and games. Our camps are broken up into three age groups and curriculum is designed to meet Hawaii's K-12 education standards.
- HZS Members: Available beginning Tuesday, April 5, 2022 at 10am
- Non-members: Available beginning Friday, April 8, 2022 at 10am
- Animal Artists: Learn all about color and how animals communicate in the wild and be inspired to create your own animal art!
- What's for Lunch: What's the difference between a food web and nutrient cycle? Let's uncover the impact that animal diets can have on the ecosystem while learning about some of the enrichment eats enjoyed by animals at the Honolulu Zoo!
- A Trip Through Time: Explore our earth's past to encounter prehistoric species from trilobites to dinosaurs, and learn about their links to today's living animals.
- Keiki Zookeeper: Caring for animals means more than just feeding them. Learn how to build strong bonds with our animal ohana through training and enrichment, and discover what it takes so that they don't just survive, but thrive.
- CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP AND MORE DETIALS
About the Honolulu Zoo Society
Founded in 1969, the Honolulu Zoological Society is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt non-profit organization whose purpose is to support the Honolulu Zoo and its mission, to educate the public about the importance of wildlife and conservation issues, and to provide for the needed capital improvements to the Zoo through fundraising efforts.
Policies for ALL Programs
Booking in advance is required, as spots fill up quickly. Please note that we do not refund for missed or partially missed days and some elements of our programs may change due to animal and staff availability.
Classes for children are held, rain or shine, in Hale ʻImi ʻIke (unless otherwise noted). All programs require participants to book in advance and wear closed-toe, covered shoes during their time at the Zoo.
Questions? Ready for an appointment?
FILL OUR FORM BELOW TO REQUEST APPLICATION
Fill out the form below and you will receive a confirmation Email pdf application and more info!
- INTEGRITY LINKS & FEATURED SPONSORS
- Honolulu Zoo Society - Waikiki, Hawaii
Our mission is to foster an appreciation of our living world by supporting and advocating environmental education, recreation, biological study and conservation activities at the Honolulu Zoo. More...
Check out things to do in Waikiki, Hawaii on the calendar of events.
- News and Newsletters
Keep up with the latest news and happenings in the Waikiki, Hawaii community.
- Waikiki, Hawaii Featured Pages
View our directory of feature pages showcasing all the great things Waikiki has to offer.
- Featured Sponsors Offers
Great offers from our sponsors who support the Waikiki, Hawaii Community More...
- Waikiki, Hawaii Coupons & Discounts
Save money in Waikiki, Hawaii with these coupons.
- About Waikiki - Honolulu Hawaii
Learn about Waikiki, Hawaii.
- About Waikiki Get Down.com
Learn about WaikikiGetDown.com website and its creator.