Waikiki Get Down - Honolulu, Hawaii
- Powered by MBC NewsMaker
Real Property Tax Deadline For The First Installment 2021-2022 Is Due Monday, August 23, 2021
Real Property Tax deadline for the first installment 2021-2022 is due Monday, August 23, 2021
HONOLULU -- The City's Department of Budget and Fiscal Services is reminding property owners in the City and County of Honolulu that payments for the first installment of real property taxes for the 2021-2022 tax year are due by Monday, August 23, 2021. Several different payment options are available for property owners.
Payment can be made by:
- Electronic Payment: Pay with a MasterCard/VISA or Discover credit card, MasterCard/VISA pinless debit card, or directly from your bank account using eCheck. Pay online at http://www.hnlpay.com. Payments made by credit cards are also accepted by telephone at (877) 309-9117. A convenience fee is applied by the service provider, ACI Payments, Inc., and will be included at payment confirmation.
- Mail: Payment must have a post office cancellation mark on or before the "DUE DATE".
- In Person: Pay with cash or check by visiting the Division of Treasury located on the first floor of Honolulu Hale or with your original tax bill at any Satellite City Hall location. For your convenience, the Division of Treasury, is also accepting credit and debit cards. A convenience fee is applied and will be included at payment confirmation.
- Curbside Drop Box: Available 24 hours and located outside of Honolulu Hale (Black/Gray Box).
Tax bills have been mailed to all property owners or agents servicing their accounts. Property owners who have not received a bill are advised to immediately call (808) 768-3980, go to www.honolulupropertytax.com, or visit the Real Property Tax Collection Section, Division of Treasury, on the first floor of Honolulu Hale, 530 South King Street, Room 115, Monday through Friday, 7:50 a.m. to 4:15 p.m.
Property owners are reminded that NON-RECEIPT of their tax bills will not exempt them from meeting the tax payment deadline and will not excuse them from being assessed a late penalty of up to 10 percent plus interest of 12 percent a year. A fee of $25 will also be charged for dishonored payments.
The minimum tax for the fiscal year is $300.
Questions? Ready for an appointment?
- RELATED LINKS
Check out things to do in Waikiki, Hawaii on the calendar of events.
- News and Newsletters
Keep up with the latest news and happenings in the Waikiki, Hawaii community.
- Waikiki, Hawaii Featured Pages
View our directory of feature pages showcasing all the great things Waikiki has to offer.
- Featured Sponsors Offers
Great offers from our sponsors who support the Waikiki, Hawaii Community More...
- Waikiki, Hawaii Coupons & Discounts
Save money in Waikiki, Hawaii with these coupons.
- About Waikiki - Honolulu Hawaii
Learn about Waikiki, Hawaii.
- About Waikiki Get Down.com
Learn about WaikikiGetDown.com website and its creator.